Friday 16 November 2012


Dominic Render

Objective: My aim is to become a professional stuntman and work in mainly action films. I would like to be in films like ‘The Expendables 2’ ‘Transporter’ and many other action films.
I like the challenge and thrive of the adrenaline I get while doing stunts. I am willing to do any stunt I’m given.

Relevant Experience:
-          5 Years of karate
-          1 Year of Tae Kwan Do

Education Experience:
2001 – 2014: Attleborough High School and sixth form.
7 GCSE’s including 3 at A grade, 2 B grade and 2 C grade.

Contact Information:
Dominic_render007@yahoo.co.uk
Date of Birth: 29/07/90
Tel. 07928475819
Address: 42 Hotdiggidy Dog, Gandalf, QT23 7GH

Skills:
Fight skills – Know how to fight and do karate.
Thorough and attention to detail – Draw detailed pictures and edit on computer.
Able to communicate (with cameramen) – Starred in some videos and done everything I was told to do.
Physical and emotional stamina – don’t feel pain to easily and can withstand damage to body.
Self-Discipline – don’t party regularly, don’t drink, don’t smoke and I have a good diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment